Jolly Good Communities believes together we can all share a vision and make things happen
Jolly Good communities was setup in 2018 as a community interest company (CIC) and exists to engage, support and encourage local groups and individuals who are wanting to make a difference in their community.
We strongly believe by doing this we can together help tackle a wide range of social and environmental issues in our communities by using business solutions to achieve this. Being a community company allows us to make profits which get re-invested back into our projects for local public good.
What we aim to do
- Engage, support and encourage local communities and individuals
- Reach out to people who feel socially isolated
- Help tackle anti-social issues that exist within our local communities
- Develop trust in our community
How we will achieve this
- Improve community spirit through organising & supporting local events
- Encouraging the use and learning of technology to achieve good in our community
- Give advice and support to new community projects and start ups
- Work with the local community and organisations to make our community a safer place